All You

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

From Squidoo to HubPages

I've not done a lot with this blog for a while. I didn't realize it had been so long. But, I'll be getting things up and running again.

Squidoo was sold 08/15/14 to Hub Pages. I'm moving my content as a result. My old Arachnea account on Squidoo is here. You'll find the new Arachnea account on HubPages here. Do stop in and visit. I've posted a few hubs already.

Writing is moving slowly. The company I work for is moving all the positions but 2 in my department to California. So, I'm trying to tie down my next bread-winning pursuit so I don't have to keep my life on hold. But I do peck at the writing and Squidoo (now HubPages) does provide an outlet.

Places to find me on the internet:

Facebook
WordPress
HubPages
Twitter
Pinterest
Google+


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in for a visit and commenting. Please remember to keep it user friendly.